Followers

Friday 2 December 2016

It's going to be a blue Christmas....



Hello again Doodle fans yep I’m back with another make as it’s time for another challenge over at Polkadoodles and this timethe DT have been challenged to a Blue Christmas, of course for you guys as always it’s anything goes so no stopping you.
My mojo has popped in to see me for a short time but I think she is still keeping me on tight rashens no idea what I have done to upset her so :(


For my card (hurray I get to make cards again) I have used papers from Baked with love and Winnie in Winterland  which I have distressed and inked with DI. Amd matted onto white card.




The image is also from the winnie collection isn’t he the cutest snowman he looks so sad but adorable. I coloured him with a mix of Prisma and Derwent colour soft pencils I added the sentiment to the bottom then die cut out using sue Wilson dies I got from the craft fair (still haven’t recovered fully yet)


I mask the image off then went over the outside with a mix of blue and brown DI to add a background then added some matt white glitter to the ground and so gorgeous iridescent to the snowflake (well it is a chrimbo card after all)



To finish my card I added loops of twine and cord with some sparkly Christmas fibres and then added some berries and a couple of flowers and there you have it
I haven’t done an insert yet as I haven’t decided who the lucky recipient will be so that will come nearer the time of posting lol
Anyway hope you like it and I will see you all very soon


Here is a list of all the links you will need to find us so no excuses


Happy Crafting
Jacki XX

17 comments:

ELE said...

Love your card Jacki,
hugs
Ele

Bev said...

You've done a grand job Jacki he's adorable!

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card. Lovely icy colours. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Mrs A. said...

Blue has never looked so good! I love this cutie snowman and love the added embellishments. Thankyou for sharing with us over at Perfectly Created Chaos. Hugs ValeryAnne (DT).

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

a GORGEOUS card Jacki, doesn't look like your mojo is being bad to you, it's lovely, so is the colouring.
Faith
x

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card design love the image and your colour choice. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Simply Angelic Crafts said...

just a wee cutie hugs xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Jacki
A lovely card with fabulous colouring.
Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
Best wishes.
Ang.

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Jacki, such a cute snowman and beautiful colouring.
Pauline
x

Aileen said...

He is so so cute and beautifully coloured. Stunning card.

Dori Shelton said...

So adorable! I love that little snowman with all his blue accessories! Thank you for joining us for Perfectly Created Chaos Anything Goes Christmas Challenge. I hope you join us again soon!

Karon said...

Wonderful card and love the colouring.

Zoe Tant said...

what a jolly card thanks for joining us at MAWTT

Sherri Thacker said...

I love this snowman! He's just adorable!

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Such a adorable card..Love the cute image so much..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges.

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

This is just gorgeous xx

Lori said...

This is a super cute card! Love that little snowman! Thank you so much for joining us at Perfectly Created Chaos for our Christmas Anything Goes challenge! - Lori DT