Followers

Thursday 22 December 2016

Ragged Santa




I’m baaaaackkkkk!!! Hahaha hello my dears I hope I find you Fine and Dandy
I will get straight to my card for today, it’s one of my last Christmas cards for this year and made for a couple of special friends, so I wanted the card to be a little special as well (I hope I succeeded I do like the way it turned out)


So the card 8x8” and I think the papers are from Pixel Scrapper but not 100% you will find all links below for what I  used.
The papers were printed onto Matt photo paper 220gsm then I distressed the edges some I tore to make look shabby then went over with various DI I then splattered with diluted white paint and gold starlight (some of this was diluted as well) I love this stuff and will be buying more. I also frantaged the some of the papers as well.

The image is called Ragged Santa I have had him for a while but not coloured him until now and he was a joy to colour I used a mix of Pablo, Polychromo, Luminace and Prisma pencils  then masked him off to create the background with DI. I then matted him onto some of the backing paper adding a bit of cheese cloth in the mix.

To embellish the card I used elements from Polkadoodles festive Christmas download, die cut snowflakes and made a fussy bow using hessian threads adding a large red button jingle bells.

I finished off the card by making the insert for a change I used most of the papers I used on the front and digitally matted them then added a faded white piece so I could add the image and verse
And there we have it hope you like it

Here is a list of all the links you will need to find what I used


Challenges

http://christmasatsweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/  inspired by a song (I believe in father christmas)








Happy Crafting
Jacki XX

No comments: