Followers

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Happy 20th Anniversary

                                                                                         
 Good afternoon crafty friends I hope you are all fine and dandy it has been a lovely day here today quite warm and sunny(though you wouldn’t believe it August more like May)
Right I have a card for you today that I made for Phil(Hubby) for our 20th Anniversary. Thank you to everyone for the best wishes, we had an amazing time, a lovely day out and then a beautiful meal and a restaurant called VillaLinda  if anyone is in the Mijas area of Spain anytime soon I highly recommend it, The food is delicious and the waiters are so friendly and helpful.
I also thought I would share a few pics of my holiday.
This was me on our first night 
Me on our Anniversary night just going out for our meal(hubby brought me the dress and shoes as an anniversary pressie and I love them)
Me and Phil

 Like I said we had an amazing time we went to the Butterfly Park in  Benalmadena which was totally not what we expected in a good way it was way better then on to Selwo Marine Park to see Dolphins and penguins and other lovely animals.
Had a butterfly land n my shoulder didn't even feel it 


at the butterfly park
Moths

Selwo Marine Park dolhins

Me on our last night

Me and Phil
Seville


So as I said my card today is my anniversary card for hubby it’s an A5 card with papers from pixel scrapper which have been inked and distressed.

The image is from Mo Manning called Valerie in love  I added our initials to the balloons as an extra touch(soppy sod I know) I coloured the image in with a mix of polychrome prisma and luminance pencils then embellished with 3 buttons keeping it pretty CAS.

I finished the card by making the insert using papers from the front and bringing the image through uncoloured to tie it all together

So there you have it I hope you like it and I will see you all very soon with more makes

Right before I go we are having a bit of a DT call over at https://colourcrazychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/  so if you are interested please pop over on Friday when it will  be official. We are a great team of girls always having a laugh you will get images for each challenge and you only have to create a make once a month. You will need to be on Facebook though as that is where we have a mother meetings lol. If you are unsure about joining a DT just go for it you have nothing to lose we all have to start somewhere and where best to start than with us!!!!






Challenges








Happy Crafting

Jacki xx

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card, love the image. Fabulous photos too love the butterflies and moths :)
Hugs Kaz x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous W/A card for hubby Jacki and wonderful pics too! Love your dress & shoes.
Hugs
Wendy xx

ScrappyHorses said...

Happy belated Anniversary, Jacki!! I enjoyed following your journey on FB; he is one lucky guy! ;) Love the card ~~ so cute and perfect for the occasion! Happy you shared with us over at Digi Choosday. ~Katrina

Gina said...

I just love the look of contentment and pride on both your faces. Congratulations on keeping love alive :D ...and the card is just adorable, especially with the addition of the letters in the hearts. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge XXX

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Looks like you had a wonderful and interesting time, LOVE the pink dress and shoes, very glamorous, beautiful photos.
Faith
x

Beatriz said...

Lovely card! Happy that you enjoy the holiday in my country. Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

Eve's Been Reading said...

Such lovely photos - belated congratulations on your anniversary and what a lovely card to make too. Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Digi Choosday Challenge, good luck! Yvonne (DT)