Followers

Friday 8 September 2017

Winnie White Christmas day 3

Well it’s day 3 of the new release over at Polkadoodles  Winnie is proving to be a big hit again and it’s no surprise she is adorable if you haven’t got yours yet you need to (link below)


Now this card OMG it very nearly didn’t happen. It came about Nikky sent me the download to start working in my card for this release then I was struck down with vertigo when I have a bad bout of this it wipes me off my feet completely so I really thought I wouldn’t be able to continue being part of the release. Anyway I had printed everything off and coloured the image just before the vertigo hit then last weekend I started to feel a lot better so I thought lets get stuck in (maybe I  jumped in a little too soon) as I couldn’t  concentrate I made so many mistakes even decapitating poor Winnie yes I sliced right through her head so I had to re colour the image then my printer started playing up and basically start from scratch  Oh Boy!!!!!!!
Anyhooo I did finally make the card although a little different to my original design.
So everything I have used is part of the kit except for the ribbon, glitter and gems. I distressed and inked the edges of the papers (which as I have said before are gorgeous)

I coloured the imaged with a mix of pencils (Prisma, Polychromo, Pablo, Luminance)
The embellishments are taken from the foliage section of the download and then I added clear embossing powder to the top layer and also added some frontage.

 The flower I layered up to give it more dimension and also cut into some of the petals on the second layer adding a flat backed gem to the centre.

I finished the card off by making the insert using the same papers as on the front one of the coloured images and another off the sentiments and there you have my 3rd card.
I will see you again tomorrow with another make until have a great Friday and weekend




Challenges

Happy Crafting

Jacki xx

No comments: