Followers

Friday 6 April 2018

Get well Bernard

Hello again Mo fans, I hope you are all fine and dandy, Well it looks like we might be in for some warmer weather dare I say.


Anyway my card for you today is a get well card I had to make for a friend who has been very poorly
I have used papers from Pixel scrapper(all links will be at bottom of post) Which I have distressed edges.
The image is called Bernard and I coloured him with my trusty polychromo pencils.
To finish off the front I added flat backed gems then moved on to the insert.
I found a fitting verse in my collection so added that to papers I’d used on the front, then brought the image through to tie it together.
So there you have it I hope you like it and I will see you very soon

Links to find the downloads and all things me and what I have used









Challenges

Happy Crafting
Jacki xx


3 comments:

Sarah said...

This is such a lovely card Jacki and sure to perk your friend up xx

Whisper said...

Aaaah that is the perfect get well soon image and gorgeous layout too, Luv Sam x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! this would cheer anyone up Jacki, absolutely adorable and I love the blue papers. Must see if I have them in my collection LOL.
Faith
x